The Rose Park Primary School Parents and Friends are committed to raising money to support the education of all students, and foster a sense of community, both within and outside the school.
We achieve this through:
- Meeting regularly to share ideas
- Building a parent community that is supportive of each other
- Supporting innovative projects/programs
- The organisation of social activities to ensure the opportunity to build relationships
- Provide opportunities to participate in the life and activities of the school
- Raise funds for the benefit of the school community e.g. Covered Outdoor Learning Area (COLA) near the Music Building.
Committee Member Roles
- Encouraging parents in their year/class to attend P&F events and help where needed
- Welcoming new families to the School
- Organising casual get-togethers for their class/year level
- Attending P&F committee meetings on a shared basis with other Parent Representatives in their year level
Any member of the school community is welcome to attend Parents & Friends committee meetings.
Inclusive – We work together to achieve our unified goals. We are open to all members of our community
Respect – We respect all people, their ideas and culture
Trust – We are transparent and can be relied upon to carry out any responsibility allocated to us